5. Disclosure of personal data and transfer outside the European Economic Area
In the cases in which you give us your consent, through the means enabled for that purpose, we can, in the standard operation of our business, share selected information with:
– Credit providers and any regulatory, governmental or law enforcement authority as required by law or as agreed with you.
– With our insurers, agents, service providers, specialized advisors, suppliers and subcontractors that provide us with insurance services, administrative services or IT services, financial services, verification, regulatory and compliance services.
– Professional advisors such as our lawyers concerning to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
– With our auditors and accountants to meet our regulatory and financial reporting obligations.
– With affiliated brokers with whom we have a mutual relationship.
– With credit reporting agencies and referral agencies.
– With any member of our group, that is, our subsidiaries, our definitive holding company and its subsidiaries, and the successors in the title of our business.
Someone authorized by you.
In general, we require that third parties that handle or obtain your personal information recognize the confidentiality of this information, undertake to respect the right of privacy of any person and comply with all relevant data protection laws and this privacy notice. When a third party uses your personal data as a data controller, such use is not covered by this privacy notice and is not subject to the privacy standards and procedures of World Citizen Net, World Citizen Net Coin, and World Citizen Net Bank.
Keep in mind that third parties, such as credit reports and referral agencies, can keep track of any search and can use search details to help other companies conduct their searches. We may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to other companies in our group, as well as to processors participating in our name. To the extent that we transfer your information outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer is legal and that adequate security measures exist.
To transfer personal information to third parties in territories where the applicable legislation may not be adequate, we will arrange with such third parties to ensure appropriate and appropriate measures based on the standard contractual terms and conditions adopted by the European Commission.
When we make transfers to third parties in the USA, in some cases, we can rely on the applicable standard contractual clauses, binding corporate rules, the EU-USA Privacy Shield, or any other applicable equivalent agreement.
Before transferring any type of information to third parties, World Citizen Net Group, (World Citizen Net, World Citizen Net Coin, and World Citizen Net Bank), as well as any other company that depends on or belongs to our group, will be responsible for:
– Obtain your authorization through the means specified for that purpose.
– Obliging using the necessary means, to that or those third parties, to use the information provided, to fulfill only and exclusively with the objective for which said information has been provided and that once that objective has been achieved, the information provided will be removed from the database of that or those third parties.